CRM & Retention Marketing Lead, GIG Car Share
Job Profile Summary
You’ll be responsible for driving rapid consumer adoption and inspiring amazing brand loyalty.
Essential Job Functions
- Growth Strategy, Execution & Optimization: Create and own multi-channel, evolving growth strategy based on product needs: email marketing; push notifications, in-app, social media, etc. Design, launch and optimize campaigns across various channels that meet financial and KPI objectives by getting our audience to take specific and measurable actions. Increase our reach, engagement and loyalty across all platforms. Uncover and leverage new emerging channels to create new growth opportunities.
- Member Retention: Develop and implement a robust Member engagement/retention strategy to effectively manage Member churn. Partner with Data Analytics to identify largest drop-off points during registration and lifecycle to improve conversion and retention.
- Marketing Automation: Leverage marketing automation tool to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition. Build multi-channel campaigns overseeing content creation and design.
- Test & Learn: A/B test new and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data. Run multivariate tests to unlock revenue ideas across conversion, retention and win-back.
- Analyze: Use analytical techniques to identify and unblock bottlenecks; define the KPIs and goals for success; analyzing Member data and users’ feedback.
What You’ve Done
- Marketing Automation: Experience with mobile CRM platforms and developing A/B test strategies to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM efforts.
- Brand Loyalty: Helped to build a brand consumers love, and cultivating a community of brand advocates.
- Research & Analysis: Ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather information, and identify key issues that need to be addressed. Uncover cause-effect relationships, providing basis for problem solving and decision making.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience, specializing in social and/or online advertising. Preferably B2C.
- Experience owning lifecycle campaign strategies to increase engagement and reduce churn.
- Experience with paid social media, digital and SEM (e.g.Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ad Words, Apple App Store, MailChimp, WordPress).
- Experience reporting on and analyzing web analytics and traditional digital media KPIs.
- Advanced Excel skills for analyzing, presenting, and modeling.
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
Why Join Us?
- Impact. Lead the charge in the mobility as a service movement and enable people’s lives to improve through the sharing economy. Leverage the best of an established 115 year-old not for profit combined with start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful impact.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary, annual performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: humility, integrity, teamwork, and service. You’ll have the security of a larger organization but you’ll move at startup speed.